History

Founded in 1912

In 1912 the pastor of Ascension Church asked the Ursuline Sisters of Springfield to staff the new parish school. They brought with them a heritage of education with honor and love. When the sisters left the school in 1985, they passed their strong heritage to a devoted lay staff who have continued teaching and nurturing each child to develop his or her individual talents and to grow in faith and service to others.