Welcome to the 2018 Ascension Kathy Adams Run-A-Thon! Kathy Adams was a beloved parent, School Board member and teacher at Ascension who passed away after a courageous battle with cancer. Mrs. Adams’ legacy lives on in the Run-A-Thon and the Kathy Adams Scholarship Fund.
The Run-A-Thon is the students’ biggest fundraiser of the year. Last year, over $38,000 was raised for the Ascension School operating fund. PK4 - 8th grade students will be training in their gym class for this running event. Students will run/walk for 15 minutes (10 minutes for PK4).
Pledges from family, friends, and neighbors earn money for our school. Sponsorships cover all event costs. We ask that each student raise at least $25 in pledges, but thanks to our Sponsors, every student can participate regardless of pledges! On Friday, April 13, over 450 Ascension School students, faculty, parents and alumni will fill our gym to raise critical funds for Ascension School. The Kathy Adams Run-A-Thon is the number one opportunity for Ascension students to give back to the school and is a beloved tradition among the entire community.
You may make online gifts here: (coming soon!)
T-shirt orders will be placed online (no later than March 7th, 2018) See above
1. Select your child’s t-shirt size by Friday, March 7
2. Gather pledges from friends and family on the official Pledge Form. $25 per student is the goal.
3. Parents - sign the Pledge Form to give your permission for your child to participate.
4. Return the entire form by Thursday March 23, 2018.
$50 Charger Water Bottle
$150 Ascension dri-fit shirt
$250 Ascension pj bottoms
5. April 13th Run-A-Thon !!! Students RUN — Parents CHEER!
6. Use the returned form to collect the pledge money.
7. Send collected money to school by April 27.
Thanks to our generous sponsors, no student will be denied the opportunity to participate in the 2018 Run-A-Thon due to economic hardship.
Still have a question? Please contact the Run-A-Thon Planning Team: