Ascension School is committed to helping families give their children the very best Catholic education. Nearly one quarter of our students in kindergarten through grade 8 receive tuition assistance. To inquire more about the application process, please contact us.
Tuition Assistance Policy
- Parents who choose Ascension School for their children have an obligation to finance that education to the best of their ability.
- There are limited funds available for financial assistance.
- Registered members of Ascension School may request financial assistance.
- The Pastor and Principal will establish procedures, which might include processing fees, for requesting financial assistance.
- The Pastor, at his discretion, will decide whether to grant financial assistance. In making that decision, the pastor will consider the family's financial need.
- All information regarding a request for financial assistance will be handled and kept in strictest confidence.
- Financial assistance will not be granted for 100% of the tuition amount.
- No financial assistance will be granted for fees, fund-raising commitments or Extended Day.
FACTS student Application. Click below.