Parish Announcements & Resources During the COVID-19 Pandemic
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance during COVID-19 such as grocery shopping, pharmacy pickup, etc, please leave a message with Mary Catherine Meek at (708) 434-1537, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For school information: Please call (708) 386-7282 or visit school.ascensionoakpark.com
To email parish staff: Emails are at www.ascensionoakpark.com/apps/staff
For Bulletin/News submissions: Submissions are due by 5 pm on Mondays. Please submit to Juliette Dols at email@example.com.
For questions regarding sacraments and who to contact, please go to our website at www.ascensionoakpark.com/apps/pages/sacraments
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/c/AscensionChurchYouTube
- We continue to connect by email. To be added to our e-news distribution list: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We send out emails with weekly reading reflections and worship resources, and parish news and information.
- You can also connect with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AscensionOakPark/
The following are links to worship resources, parish news, and opportunities to gather virtually:
Mass Resources: Includes the Sunday readings, intercessions, reflections, and family resources. Also includes a list of options to view or listen to daily and Sunday Mass.
Stay-at-Home Learning Formation Activities: The Lifelong Learning and Adult Faith Formation committee is offering book discussions and other activities.
Online Resources for Spiritual Growth: Our Lifelong Learning and Adult Faith Formation committee has compiled a list of online resources for spiritual growth, coping with the pandemic, faith formation, and Catholic news and commentary.
News & Announcements for Ascension Community: Go here for current parish news, announcements and events.
Statements & Guidelines from the Archdiocese of Chicago
- Guidelines from the Archdiocese of Chicago on the Sacrament of Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick, ministering to the sick and homebound, and Christian burials
- Guidelines from the Archdiocese of Chicago on Palm Sunday and Holy Week